MISSION STATEMENT OF THE ORGANISATION
The Network of Young Women Leaders aims to promote and encourage the participation of young women in leadership, with a special focus on the political sphere.
• To increase the participation of young women with a feminist approach in leadership positions;
• To raise awareness on the challenges that young women face in the process of achieving their aspirations to become established and recognized leaders;
• To identify and advocate against the existing structural barriers that hinder the full participation of women in leadership positions;
• To create a mutually supportive network of young female activists;
• To advocate for gender equality in all spheres;
• To reach out to other entities to discuss and promote the objectives of the organisation and encourage further female participation;
• To seek and promote the Organisation on a national and international level;
• To form part of any national/international Organisation/s whose aims are similar to that of the Organisation;
• To do all that which is ancillary, incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.