- To organise and associate individuals interested in the practice, promotion and advancement of Magic as an art form.
- To encourage and assist every effort, both individual and collective, which may tend to foster and advance Magic in the field of entertainment and culture.
- To facilitate social interrelations, exchange of views and co-operation among those interested in Magic.
- To adopt proper means to discourage false or misleading advertisements of effects, literature or actions appertaining to Magic.
- To hold regular meetings for members that may consist of demonstrations, lectures, discussions, performances, video sessions etc, all intended to enhance the knowledge of the members and to ameliorate the status of the society.
- To provide Library facilities with specialised books and magazines for the widening of the members’ knowledge of magic and its history.
- To hold social activities for members and their guests plus other magical activities for the public to promote the society’s image in Malta, and to provide funds for the society’s expenditure.
- To strengthen the ties with magicians in other countries, especially through the I.B.M.
Is it a branch?
c/o 6, Sirti Street
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex
+356 9947 7306