- a) To raise awareness of and promote interest in non-commercial musical, theatrical, dance or dramatic performances, lectures, exhibitions, workshops, social gathering, public meetings, conferences and other like events;
- b) To provide a channel of communication with other theatrical and artistic networks both locally and overseas;
- c) To serve as an innovative and creative force on the local artistic scene;
- d) To work for freedom of expression, especially in the field of theatre;
- e) To encourage the creation of opportunities for local theatre practitioners;
- f) To promote contemporary theatre in Malta.
Is it a branch?
10 Triq Biagio Galea
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex
No. of Board Members