To work with women who have experienced domestic violence and to help them establish a way of life which best meets their needs and which best helps them to develop their potential.
- By providing adequate safe shelter to abused women and their children.
- By offering psycho-social services such as counseling, therapy, and support, of a social work nature or otherwise, to our residents.
- By promoting the re-integration of residents into the community, mainly through the provision of skills.
- By promoting reconciliation with self, with family (in whatever way possible or desirable), with society and with God.
- By helping the residents find alternative accommodation.
- By enhancing public awareness about the issue of domestic violence.