- To promote quality exchange and education in all forms and disciplines of design in Malta and abroad;
- To identify the needs of designers and the design industry and to support the creation of projects intended to pursue this purpose ;
- To organise multidisciplinary events including; performances, lectures, exhibitions, social gathering, public meetings, conferences as well as other events intended to promote culture lead regeneration within Malta. The organisation shall also organise events aimed at improving the knowledge and skills of persons present or about to become engaged in the design sector or to stimulate public appreciation of or support of good design and to make or contribute towards the provision of awards and distinctions;
- To serve as a focus of action and information for the design world and to provide a channel of communication with other networks both local and overseas;
- To raise awareness on good design and to safeguard and protect sites of significant design heritage. To advocate principles of environmental design, and the conducting of research in the pursuit of new and innovative designs.
Is it a branch?
179, Republic Street
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex