- Founded in 2002, the Association of Arms Collectors and Target Shooters (AACTS) main aim is to promote all legal forms of target shooting and arms collecting among its members and the general public.
- AACTS regularly organizes shooting and social events among its members as well as unlicensed individuals.
- AACTS provides courses to acquire firearms licenses as well as train under several internationally recognized disciplines such as Steel Challenge (SCSA) and 3 Gun Nation (3GN).
- AACTS is on the forefront politically, both locally and internationally, to secure favorable conditions to Maltese firearms owners. For this, AACTS is one of the founding Association of the Federation of Arms Collectors and Target Shooters (FACTS).
- To promote the involvement of its members in national/international policy-making and decision-making processes that may in any way affect its members.
- AACTS provides advice and direct input in the formulation of policies, guidelines and other documents that may affect the Target Shooter and Arms Collector’s community.
Is it a branch?
15, Misrah il-Kebbies
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex