- To promote and provide equal playing opportunities to all individuals with different abilities, at all ages with no distinction between gender and ethnicity and to enhance the overall sporting experience of our members.
- To foster the growth and development in the game of Tenpin Bowling, by providing innovative coaching sessions to learn, improve and develop competitive level bowling skills from the Academy’s ETBF and USBC licensed coaches in a safe, equitable and child friendly environment.
- Create and implement a National development program for juniors that want to join the National Sport School in Pembroke.
- Creating a pathway, information and support for students that are seeking a college bowling scholarship abroad.
- Organizing seminars with a goal of teaching those in attendance the basic skills needed to teach the fundamentals of bowling to youths!
- To form part of any national/international Organization/s whose objectives are similar to that of the Organization.
- To solve problems in our sport by solutions through different research activities.
- To improve the qualities of life for individuals and contribute for the betterment of the community.
- To raise funds by means of subscription of members or otherwise for all the purposes and objectives of the Organization in such amounts and in such manner as may be authorized by the Committee of Management.
- liaise closely with the national and international governing bodies regarding common interests.
- To do all that which is necessary, ancillary, incidental or conducive to the legal attainment of the above objectives.
Is it a branch?
Flat 2-Wimbledon Court, Trig-Il Mensija
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex
No. of Board Members