- Cooperation with other voluntary organizations in Malta. Joint activities.
- Membership in the other voluntary organizations.
- Recreation, family social adaptation and rehabilitation for needy and orphan children during the holiday period;
- Organization of art exhibitions excursions.
- Exchange of students.
- Support of cultural events.
- ICS is in constant contact with Maltese families, who adopted children from Russia in order to give them all necessary support.
- ICS help with the official visit to Malta H.I.H. GRAND DUCHESS MARIA OF RUSSIA (Patron of ICS) in June 2017.
- ICS helped children the required medical assistance by obtaining medical consultation from abroad.
- ICS Director participated in number of activities organised by the Office of the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations
Is it a branch?
9, “Dar Roamin” Erminia Chilia Abela str. Buleben Iz-Zghir
Town / City
Malta / Ghawdex