1) Uniting the members of leagues, teams and individuals within its jurisdiction
2) Encouraging sportsmanship and fair play
3) Enforcing the playing rules
4) Issuing and regulating sanctions for league and tournament competition
5) Enforcing bowling equipment specifications, and issuing and regulating Certificates to bowling centre owners or lessees, should it have the competent/qualified personnel to undertake this task
6) Collecting established fees
7) Conducting all National Leagues that are required by the Members, comprising as many Divisions as are necessary, as well as any other Leagues and Tournaments, amongst which MUST be an annual National Tournament to determine the individual champions for the country, on a scratch and handicap basis, as well as at an Intermediate and Seniors’ category level.
8) Representing Malta in International Events