Club’s history dated to 1874, provides mainly service to its members. Weekly musical lessons for brass, wood and and string instruments.
Also two large hall offer a variety of exhibits to all visitors such as book library, music library, chapel, tapestries, antique statues and religious artefacts.
Main hall is equipped with kitchenette and toilets mainly for meetings, staff parties etc.
Wifi available in all premises and CCTV for security secures to users of all the building. Fire safety equipped.