We, accredited trainers, work hard to share with others our best knowledge in mindfulness. Children are our treasures, they are also the future society and we believe that teaching children to practice mindfulness can lead to a better, more conscious sustained society. We hope to cultivate mindfulness in as many children and youths as possible and touch them with this practice for life.
We offer courses to children and youths to help them improve their well-being and we create an environment where children and youths can flourish. This is the main reason why we take courses’ material seriously and at heart, and a lot of research is done before creating any material whatsoever.
- Provide children with an understanding of gratitude and how to live a happy life
- Understand how the brain works, in simple terms
- Teach children the skills and knowledge they need to regulate their stress and emotion
- How to face life challenges better by calming the mind
- Teach children the power of being in the now, in the present moment
- Being aware on purpose enhancing attention, concentration, and better communication leading to better relationships and choosing the right people around them
- The ability to act with kindness and compassion.