A Partnership Building Activity with training elements aiming on creating viable partnerships with a focus on the projects to be submitted under the Eastern Partnership Window. If you are a youth worker willing to get involved in creating an international partnership and developing youth projects, you are in the right place!
This event aims to:
• create a space where you and the other participants will develop partnerships to be able to submit good quality applications and implement effectively Youth in Action and Eastern Partnership Window projects
• learn the necessary information for understand the key related to Youth in Action and Eastern Partnership Window projects
• provide a space for sharing knowledge and experiences between organizations involved in youth work.
Actions under which the Partnership Building Activity is expected to develop projects:
– European Voluntary Service
– Youth Exchanges
– Training and Networking Activities
Deadline to Apply: 18th May 2012