The Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector (MCVS) invites VOs to make use of the Mentoring Services to Voluntary Organisations.
Mentoring takes training into the next step. It provides the one to one support between the expert an the individual organisation. This is utilised to address specific issues and concerns of the particular organisation.
The following topics are offered:
- Finance for VOs
- Effective fundraising practice, fundraising strategy and events management .
- Strategic volunteer management
- Proposal writing and budgeting-Developing your skills
- Designing & Managing Fixed Term Projects in VO
- Communications and campaigning
- Legal Obligations and implications of a VO
- Accessing EU and Local Funding
The Mentoring Application (hereunder) is to be filled and sent by email to Mr. Kevin Cassar, Training Support Officer, MCVS.
Mentoring 2017 – Application Form
For more information contact Mr. Kevin Cassar on 22481115 or email email@example.com or MCVS on 22481110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.